Blood Gas Analyzer (ABG)
Description of ABG Machine:
An arterial blood gas machine, commonly referred to as an ABG machine, is a medical device that is used to measure the levels of various gases, such as oxygen and carbon dioxide, in a patient's blood. ABG machines are essential tools in critical care settings, such as emergency departments and intensive care units, as they provide clinicians with valuable information about a patient's respiratory and metabolic status. You Can Buy online Semiens ABG Machine from wide range at lowest Price. Get ABG machine price from biomedsuppliers.com.
Types of ABG Machines:
There are several different types of ABG machines on the market, ranging from basic handheld devices to more advanced models that are capable of measuring additional parameters. The most common types of ABG machines include:
- Handheld ABG Machines - These are portable devices that are ideal for point-of-care testing. They are small, lightweight, and can provide results in just a few minutes.
- Benchtop ABG Machines - These are larger, more complex machines that are typically used in hospital settings. They are capable of measuring multiple parameters, including pH, oxygen saturation, carbon dioxide levels, and electrolyte concentrations.
- Integrated ABG Machines - These are more advanced machines that are capable of measuring both arterial and venous blood gases. They can also be used to monitor a patient's hemoglobin levels and co-oximetry.
Use of Blood Gas Analyzer:
ABG machines are used to measure a patient's blood gases for a variety of reasons. These include:
- Diagnosis and Treatment - ABG machines are used to diagnose and monitor a wide range of respiratory and metabolic conditions, including asthma, COPD, acid-base imbalances, and sepsis.
- Oxygen Therapy - ABG machines can be used to monitor a patient's response to oxygen therapy and adjust the therapy accordingly.
- Mechanical Ventilation - ABG machines are essential tools in the management of mechanically ventilated patients, as they can be used to monitor the patient's respiratory status and adjust the ventilator settings as needed.
Top Brands and Models:
When it comes to choosing an ABG machine, there are many different brands and models to choose from. Some of the top brands include:
- Siemens RAPID Point 500: This is a popular ABG machine from Siemens that is known for its accuracy and speed. It can measure pH, pCO2, pO2, electrolytes, glucose, and lactate, and it provides results in just 60 seconds.
- Radiometer ABL90 FLEX PLUS: The ABL90 FLEX PLUS is one of the most advanced ABG machines available from Radiometer. It can measure pH, pCO2, pO2, electrolytes, glucose, lactate, and hemoglobin, and it provides results in just 35 seconds.
- Abbott i-STAT Alinity: The i-STAT Alinity from Abbott is a handheld ABG machine that is known for its ease of use and portability. It can measure pH, pCO2, pO2, electrolytes, glucose, and lactate, and it provides results in just 2 minutes.
These are just a few examples of the many ABG machine models available from Siemens, Radiometer, Acer, and Abbott. Each brand and model has its own unique features and capabilities, so it's important to carefully consider your needs when selecting an ABG machine.
Blood Gas Analyzer Price:
Blood gas analyzer cost of very widely depending on the brand, model, and features. Here is a price table to give you an idea of what you can expect to pay for an ABG machine:
|₹470,130.00 - ₹510,000.00
|₹1,190,000.00 - ₹2,000,000.00
|Abbott i-STAT Alinity
|₹485,000.00 - ₹500,000.00