Description of Surgical Chair/Stool:
Surgical chairs and stools are essential equipment in the medical industry. They are used by surgeons, dentists, and other medical professionals during procedures, surgeries, and examinations. These chairs and stools are designed to provide comfort and support to the medical professionals while they work, ensuring that they can work for extended periods without experiencing discomfort.
Features of Surgical Chairs/Stools:
Surgical chairs and stools are designed with various features that make them ideal for use in the medical industry.
- Adjustable Height: The height of the chair or stool can be adjusted to accommodate the height of the medical professional and ensure that they are comfortable while working.
- Adjustable Backrest: The backrest can be adjusted to provide support to the back, neck, and shoulders of the medical professional.
- Swivel Base: The swivel base allows the medical professional to move around without having to leave their seat.
- Armrests: The armrests provide support to the arms, ensuring that the medical professional is comfortable while working.
- Footrests: The footrests provide support to the feet, ensuring that the medical professional's feet do not hang unsupported, which can cause discomfort.
- Wheels: Some surgical chairs and stools come with wheels, making it easy to move them around the medical facility.
Uses of Surgical Chairs/Stools:
Surgical chairs and stools are used in a variety of medical settings, including:
- Surgery Rooms: Surgical chairs and stools are commonly used in surgery rooms to provide support and comfort to surgeons during long procedures.
- Dental Offices: Dental professionals use surgical chairs and stools to provide support and comfort to patients during dental procedures.
- Examination Rooms: Medical professionals use surgical chairs and stools in examination rooms to provide support and comfort to patients during medical examinations.
- Laboratories: Surgical chairs and stools are used in laboratories to provide support and comfort to scientists and researchers during experiments and tests.
Types of Surgical Chair/Stool:
There are different types of surgical chairs and stools, each designed to meet specific surgical requirements. Here are some of the most common types of surgical chairs and stools:
- Hydraulic Surgical Chairs/Stools: Hydraulic surgical chairs and stools are the most common type of surgical furniture. They are adjustable and can be raised or lowered using a hydraulic pump. They also come with a footrest and armrests to provide additional support and comfort.
- Electric Surgical Chairs/Stools: Electric surgical chairs and stools are similar to hydraulic chairs, but they are operated by an electric motor. They come with a remote control that allows for easy adjustment of height, backrest, and armrests.
- Saddle Stools: Saddle stools are designed to provide support to the lower back and improve posture during surgery. They have a seat that resembles a saddle and are ideal for procedures that require the medical personnel to maintain a sitting position for an extended period.
- Kneeling Stools: Kneeling stools are designed to provide support to the knees and improve posture during surgery. They are ideal for procedures that require the medical personnel to work at a lower height.