BUY SYRINGE PUMP ONLINE
A syringe pump is an essential medical device that delivers precise and controlled amounts of fluids or medications into a patient's body. Syringe pumps are designed to administer fluids at a controlled rate over a specified period, ensuring accurate and consistent delivery of medication or other substances.
SYRINGE PUMP AT LOWEST PRICE ON BIOMED SUPPLIERS:
Biomed Suppliers offers exceptional range of best syringe pump at lowest price from reputable brands such as B Braun, BPL, Fresenius Kabi, Smith Medical, Beyond, and more. Price range of syringe pump start from INR 25,000 and goes up to INR 195,000, depending on its brands, and features.
Update price list of syringe pump models:
|S. No.||Syringe Pump Models||Price|
|1.||Fresenius Kabi Infusia SP7s Syringe Pump||₹ 40,000|
|2.||Smith Medical Graseby 2100 Syringe Pump||₹ 36,000|
|3.||B.Braun Perfusor Compact Plus Infusion Pump||₹ 89,000|
|4.||BPL Acura S1 Syringe Pump with Dual display||₹ 38,180|
|5.||Fresenius Kabi Injectomat Agilia Syringe Pump||₹ 56,000|
|6.||Beyond BYZ-810D Syringe Pump with LCD||₹ 25,000|
|7.||Akas Infu Max Syringe Pump, Infusion Pump,||₹ 40,950|
*Price may be subject to change.
TYPES OF SYRINGE PUMP:
There are various types of syringe pumps available in the market. Each type is designed for specific applications and offers different features and capabilities. The following are some of the most common types of syringe pumps:
- Infusion Only Syringe Pump: The motor drives the plunger forward in these pumps to facilitate fluid delivery.
- Infusion/withdrawal Pump: These operate akin to an infusion pump, but upon completion of the cycle, the motor reverses, prompting the plunger to retract and facilitate the refilling of the syringe.
- Push/pull and Continuous Flow Pump: These pumps, which are a different version of the infusion pump, have syringes that oppose each other.
- High Pressure Syringe Pump: The syringe with a small diameter in these pumps results in the accumulation of increased pressure.
- Low Flow Rate Pump: The syringes in these pumps are finer, allowing for a smoother operation.
PICKS FROM THE BEST BRANDS:
- B. Braun Syringe Pump: B. Braun offers a wide range of syringe pumps, including the Infusomat Space pump, which is designed for use in critical care settings. Their syringe pump machine known for optimal performance.
- Fresenius Kabi Syringe Pump: Fresenius syringe pumps are designed for laboratory settings and offer a range of features including automatic syringe detection and adjustable flow rates. Their pumps manufactured cutting edge technology.
- Smith Medical Syringe Pump: Smith Medical syringe pumps offer advanced features such as automatic drug library programming and a touch screen interface.
- BPL Syringe Pump: BPL's syringe pumps offer precision and accuracy, making them ideal for critical care settings.